Violet has been a licensed real estate and business agent since 1985. Violet’s enthusiasm, expertise, initiative and her keen eye for detail enables her to successfully fulfill all the responsibilities required for both the essentials and the desirables.
Violet’s high level of integrity, and superior customer service skills ensure that each client’s experience is a worthwhile one. She is determined and dedicated with absolute commitment to clients and company success. This is demonstrated through her proven track record in management and sales.
Violet is extremely passionate and community-minded, believing strongly in community service and volunteer work to make a difference in the local community. She is a committed Rotarian and is an active member of the Chamber of Commerce.
– Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1985
– Justice of Peace
– Outstanding Citizen award for Croydon Park Chamber
– Outstanding Contribution to the business community
– Paul Harris Fellow award by Rotary Campsie
– The Rotary Club of Campsie
– Earlwood District Chamber of Commerce
– Lebanese / Arabic